Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

In My Mailbox! (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren, where we get to share with our readers the books that we've gotten recently... Wow, it has been like FOREVER since I've done an IMM-- pretty much because I took out almost 20 books from the library awhile ago and have been busy with them ever since!

So anyways, here are the AMAZING books I got this week! And remember, there are Goodreads links below to all of these, because I am just that nice ;)

Click to enlarge :)

Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Doctor Illuminatus by Martin Booth
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Mirrorscape by Mike Wells 
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer


I am soooooo excited to read every one of these books-- Wrapped has intrigued me ever since I saw that awesome graphic novel-like cover-- and the story sounds really good too! I have been dying to FINALLY read The Hunger Games for a long time now. I think my fave thing about this bunch of books is that there are THREE male authors in the mix-- and I am always looking for good guy YA authors to add to my TBR pile! Doctor Illuminatus sounds like it's going to be a Harry Potter-esque story about an English alchemist's son-- I just spotted it on the library shelf and grabbed it up! Leviathan I have heard is amazing, and Mirrorscape is an imaginative story about a painter's apprentice that sounds like it will be pretty original. The Replacement sounds totally creepy and it's been on my TBR for awhile now, and Through Her Eyes just drew me in with that cover! So, definitely looking forward to reading these in the near future...

What is everyone else reading this week?


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who hasn't read the hunger games books! and the replacement looks pretty awesome too.

    re your comment on my blog, the Haunting Violet cover probably looks so similar to the Fallen covers b/c it's designed by the same person! Apparently it's not the same model though, or so I've heard.

    Enjoy your books, and thanks for stopping by my blog =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great books this week! I want to read Wrapped so bad! I hope you really like :) Happy reading this week!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read The Replacement!!

    Great haul!!
    The Bookish Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING the cover of "The Replacement". Creepy!

    Hope you love "The Hunger games" as much as I did!

    Happy Reading!

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy :)

Creative Commons License